Portfolio Manager Masterclasses
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), a triple-accredited and internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization to create impact as an individual, a business team, a company, or an organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Portfolio Manager for our Open Executive Programs (Master Classes) team.
As the Portfolio Manager, you are responsible for the educational programs sold in the B2C market, i.e. master classes or short term programs/modules for professionals. Along with a dedicated team, you turn the budget plans into short and long term commercial plans, you develop and manage a portfolio of masterclasses in line with the corporate mission and strategy. You have solid business acumen and understand the market needs, in both a B2C and B2B environment, to which you tailor the portfolio, its value drivers and the pricing policy.
You are proficient in business development and partnering with various business and academic stakeholders in the market and within the context of AMS. You look for and establish collaborations with local as well as international partners, always in a ‘mutual value’ mindset. You balance robust management of the current portfolio with openness towards innovation and you are capable of making business cases for new investments and growth of the portfolio.
You are engaged with the supporting team, you invest in talent development and are committed to coaching co-workers to achieve success. Helping people align on the program goals, and giving constructive feedback comes natural to you. Considering AMS’s ambitious growth strategy, you keep a close eye on workload distribution and capacity planning of the projects you manage.
In a true OneAMS spirit, you build bridges across the organization and with stakeholders, by (pro)actively seeking synergies, benchmarking and sharing best practices that contribute to a healthy organization and sustainable performance.
In this role you will:
- Keep oversight over the open executive education portfolio and secure and improve its positioning in international rankings and accreditations;
- Strategically enable AMS to test and valorize thought leadership in the market;
- Set out B2C and B2B business development and sales strategies;
- Be responsible for resource planning in the programs;
- Partner closely with academia and business partner functions such as Finance, HR, IT, Facilities and Marketing in order to jointly achieve successes;
- Engage actively in managing existing and developing new international connections which augment the performance and branding of your team’s and AMS’s overall portfolio;
- Keep customer satisfaction and top learning experience as central objectives.
- You have obtained a master’s degree;
- You have an action-oriented mindset and a can do mindset;
- You are experienced in business development (experience within the business education sector is a plus) and P&L/budget management;
- You have acquired solid people management skills through experience;
- You possess the necessary people and communication skills to lead with impact, take on a coaching role and connect people to the company’s goals;
- You combine your strategic management skills with operational excellence;
- You are dynamic, pragmatic and entrepreneurial;
- You maintain a strong customer focus in your approach;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organizational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resumé and motivation letter via this link to Victoria Hermans, HR Officer.
We kindly, but firmly, urge you to provide us with a motivation letter in which you state your motivation. Without, your application is considered incomplete and will be valued as such.
The topics to reflect upon in your motivation letter:
- How does your candidacy for this job at AMS fit your (past and future) career journey?
- What compels you to work for AMS?
- What are/will be your challenges in executing the job successfully?
- Are there certain competencies/talents that you have, that will enable you to make a difference/impact?
We're looking forward to reading your letter and resumé.