At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization to create impact as an individual, a business team, a company, or an organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Digital Marketeer with strong analytical and strategic skills to join our marketing team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will further develop our digital strategy and strengthen our digital marketing leadership within the marketing team;
- You are responsible for website management and development in strong liaison with the external web agency and the IT-team;
- You will support marketing lead generation campaigns & content management and you continuously extend your expertise on inbound marketing and sales support within Hubspot;
- You will run marketing data analytics across multiple platforms, design and create KPI reports and dashboards, interpret results, to demonstrate ROI back and extract key insights for future campaign development;
- You assure that our website, our Hubspot activities and other marketing applications are GDPR compliant with support from the DPO;
- You report to the Corporate Branding & Communication Director and work closely together with the marketing team, the IT team and the client oriented business units.
- You have a higher education degree, preferably in Marketing, IT, Economics, Engineering or similar;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience with marketing and sales systems, including CRM, database management and inbound marketing (experience of working with Hubspot is more than a plus);
- You have a good understanding of SEO technology, web management and used growth hacking tools (e.g. Optimizely, Hotjar);
- You are analytical, know how to work with complex data and reports and can explain complicated issues in simple terms;
- You are comfortable talking to senior professionals of differing backgrounds (e.g. sales, program managements, academics, etc.), especially when interpreting KPI’s and explaining reports;
- You combine a strong team spirit with a healthy sense of autonomy;
- You have an excellent command of English and enjoy presenting to others.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organizational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Apply with your resume and your motivational letter. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Antwerp Management School