At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization to create impact as an individual, a business team, a company, or an organization.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Program Director for our Executive Masters!
As Program Director you are responsible for program management and recruitment of one of the AMS Executive Masters, i.e. the Executive MBA, the Master in Public Governance and Leadership, the Master in Digital Transformation or the Master In Real Estate.
Together with the Academic Director you will develop and manage the program offering in line with the fast changing market requirements and accreditation rules. While your responsibilities focus on the commercial and business aspects of the program offering, the Academic Director’s main responsibility is the quality of the curriculum and learning journey. You will be in close contact with your customers and faculty to ensure high client satisfaction. You maintain good contacts with (international) partner schools and organizations, thereby ensuring quality of learning and sustainable (budgetary) relations.
In addition, you are working closely together with the Executive Masters’ Program Management team in order to guarantee a flawless course implementation, both from an organizational and administrative point of view. Together with marketing you will develop an adequate marketing communication plan in order to generate a successful sales funnel and together with the Learning & Development advisor, you are crucial in converting leads to successful candidates. Furthermore, you have a keen eye for spotting new B2C sales opportunities and you actively pursue B2B partnerships in line with AMS’s vision and strategy.
Finally you will further develop and maintain the Alumni Network for your master and work closely together with the Alumni representatives. You ultimately own end responsibility for the success of the program from a budgetary, operational and customer experience (including networking) perspective.
You will be working in the business unit dedicated to the executive masters portfolio at AMS called “EMA”. This team consists of the following roles:
- Business Unit lead: responsible for the team, overall EMA strategy and budget and the alignment with the AMS core strategy.
- Program Directors for the different EMA programs
- Program Managers and Education Officers responsible for the day-to-day management of the programs
- Learning & Development advisor, managing the sales pipeline for EMA
- Marketing business partner, supporting the marketing plan for EMA
- You can demonstrate expertise and experience in market oriented responsibilities;
- You have budget management experience and preferably held P&L responsibility in your prior roles
- You are client oriented and will help guide clients across the AMS education portfolio beyond the program that you are responsible for
- You have broad expertise in business development, marketing and B2C/B2B sales;
- You have the skills to engage with professional clients, address challenges and connect on a both personal and business/content-driven level;
- You are a strong advocate of the AMS values, spirit and thought leadership;
- You have strong consultative skills (ability to actively listen, facilitate, summarize, demonstrate empathy, negotiate with a mutual value mindset,);
- You are good with numbers, have great presentation skills and are well organized;
- You have strong contracting skills;
- You are proficient in Dutch (preferred) and English (must have).
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organizational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our campus tour video (see link).
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resume and motivation letter via this link to Bo Olischlager, HR Administrator.
Antwerp Management School