Business Lead Customer Specific Programs
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization to create impact as an individual, a business team, a company, or an organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Business Lead for our Customer Specific Programs team.
As the Business Lead, you are responsible for the P&L of educational programs sold in the B2B market. Along with a dedicated team, you develop and manage the long and short term commercial and financial plans, in line with the corporate mission and strategy. You have solid business acumen and understand the market needs, in both a B2C and B2B environment, to which you tailor the portfolio, its value drivers and the pricing policy.
You are proficient in business development and partnering with various business and academic stakeholders in the market and within the ecosystem of AMS. You look for and establish collaborations with local as well as international partners, always in a ‘mutual value’ mindset. You balance robust management of the current portfolio with openness towards innovation and you are capable of making business cases for new investments.
You are a committed people manager, invested in talent development and committed to coaching the team to achieve success. Helping people set and track against goals, and giving constructive feedback comes natural to you. You help your team members in developing sustainable career paths and personal growth opportunities. Considering AMS’s ambitious growth strategy, you keep a close eye on workload distribution and capacity planning.
In a true OneAMS spirit, you build bridges across the organization, by (pro)actively seeking synergies, benchmarking and sharing best practices that contribute to a healthy organization and sustainable performance.
In this role you will:
- be a member of the Business Leadership Team, which centrally leads the strategy of the school, reporting directly into the AMS Management Team;
- have full P&L accountability over one of the core educational portfolios of AMS;
- be responsible for talent and performance management, including resource planning;
- partner closely with academia and business partner functions such as Finance, HR, IT, Facilities and Marketing in order to jointly achieve successes;
- set out B2C and B2B business development and sales strategies;
- engage actively in managing existing and developing new international connections which augment the performance and branding of your team’s and AMS’s overall portfolio;
- keep customer satisfaction and top learning experience as central objectives.
- You have obtained a master’s degree;
- You are experienced in business development (experience within the business education sector is a plus) and P&L/budget management;
- You have acquired solid people management skills through experience;
- You possess the necessary people and communication skills to lead with impact, take on a coaching role and connect people to the company’s goals;
- You combine your strategic management skills with operational excellence;
- You are dynamic, pragmatic and entrepreneurial;
- You maintain a strong customer focus in your approach;
- You speak English fluently, other languages including Dutch are a plus.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organizational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resumé and motivation letter through the 'Apply Now' link. Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.
Antwerp Management School