L&D Advisor - Executive Master programs
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization to create impact as an individual, a business team, a company, or an organization.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for an Executive Education L&D advisor.
As L&D (or recruitment) Advisor of our Executive Masters team, you will be helping/supporting professionals, national and international, who are searching for a top-ranked part-time degree program. You will have regular phone calls, Teams meetings or meetings with professionals at fairs or at info sessions. You can help them by selecting the right track for their future career and their personal well-being. By guiding them through the whole process, you will be able to have impact on their whole application experience.
You are part of the Executive Masters team and report to the Business Lead of the Executive Master programs at Antwerp Management School (AMS).
Besides your own team, you will be working closely together with other AMS Learning & Development advisors (from other units/services), share experiences and improve the customer experience.
What will you do?
- First personal contact by phone
- You will proactively call potential participants after they have downloaded the brochure(s) via our website.
- During this first call you are a warm AMS ambassador. Your role is to detect questions and needs of the potential student and link the lead personally to the sales colleague of the preferred program.
- During this first moment of contact you are capable to connect in a friendly, warm and open way.
- Via open questions you try to find out if this is an eligible lead.
- Your goal is link the real potentials candidate with the most relevant program. And pave the path for a potential intake conversation with the program manager/director.
- Sales system management
- Forecast the sales pipeline and manage the end-to-end sales process in our IT systems. Therefore you will work close together with the AMS marketing and IT team
- Ensure that the sales pipeline is filled with opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Implement methods and procedures to enhance the conversion process.
- Closely collaborate with the program and academic directors of each Executive Master to boost conversion
- Develop product- and market intelligence
- Understand the nature of the products and be able to convey their unique value to the target customer.
- Work in tandem with our marketing department and contribute to the creation of the promotional material such as brochures, banners, website and marketing campaigns.
- Recruitment & representation
- Create and coordinate targeted recruitment initiatives such as info sessions, campus tours, , webinars, etc. in collaboration with program directors and measure their impact/success rate
- Be the first point of contact for students who have an interest in our school and increase the conversion rate for interested students to become applicants
- Assess applicants’ eligibility and make recommendations on best fit master programs.
- Prepare and support program directors for representation at national and international fairs.
- External and internal networker
- We strongly believe that our participants are our best brand ambassadors. That is why, together with the program directors, you will connect with, select and lead a group of student ambassadors to assist you in the recruitment process.
- Network and collaborate with other sales functions in the organization to support and learn from each other and increase overall sales performance.
- Network on events to generate leads for the Executive Masters portfolio
- A true host for our participants on Campus
- you are eager to help our students in every way.
- Assist the EMA team in hosting participants on campus during their learning journey
- Connect with campus management to ensure a flawless experience for our participants on campus
- Work in a team with your EMA colleagues to ensure a top-learning experience.
- You have a heart for education and life-long learning
- Selling services to customers comes naturally to you.
- Speaking to individuals and to a larger audience fuels your energy.
- You can identify opportunities, negotiate win-win situations and know how to relate to our target audience.
- You set ambitious goals and work to exceed them.
- You are a team player and can easily interact with diverse stakeholders (students, academics, companies, and partner institutions).
- You are tech savvy and ideally have experience working with CRM systems (hubspot).
- Numbers pose no problem and you are able to compile insights, analyze data and develop reports.
- You are willing and able to work regularly during evening hours and weekends as needed (we serve an executive audience that is available after hours).
- You are a self-starter, who exhibits creativity and an innovative mindset.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organizational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our campus tour video (see link).
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resume and motivation letter via this link to Bo Olischlager, HR Administrator.
- You can apply via the application link. Resume and motivation letter are required;
- A first interview;
- An online assessment and a written assignment to be completed at home;
- A second interview with two potential new colleagues.