IT Application Support Officer
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalisation in order to create impact as an individual, business team, company, or organisation/ organization?.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organisation, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximise diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Junior IT Application Support Officer.
As a Junior IT Application Support Officer at AMS, you will provide technical support to our staff and faculty within the school as well as to our external customers.
Together with your IT Application Support colleagues you:
- Ensure resolution and follow-up by the IT team, of incidents and issue tickets in our Ticketing System.
- Implement functional changes in both existing and new applications;
- Improve existing IT processes;
- Follow- up on project development, for example of our Cloud solutions;
- Test and introduce changed applications within the organization;
- Assist with user management and support for the various applications;
- Create knowledge items and procedures and keep them up-to-date.
- You just got your bachelor's degree in Information Technologies or have your first working experience in a similar support role.
- You have affinity with Excel, along with preferably some knowledge of databases via SQL
- You know how to work with Teams / SharePoint / OneDrive or similar applications;
- You have an affinity or interest in Digital Learning Platforms;
- You are able to explain technology challenges/solutions in ‘business language’
- You have a passion for customer experience;
- You are stress-resistant & flexible;
- You are the perfect combination of an analytical & solution / result oriented mind with an entrepreneurial, hands-on, persistent yet diplomatic spirit;
- You communicate fluently in English, Dutch preferred.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organisational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resumé and motivation letter via this link to Victoria Hermans, HR Officer. Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.
- You can apply via the application link. Resumé and motivation letter are required;
- A first meeting with HR and the IT Manager;
- A second interview with two potential new colleagues;
- An online assessment and a written assignment to be completed at home.