Learning & Development Advisor B2C (NL/ENG)
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization to create impact as an individual, a business team, a company, or an organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Learning & Development Advisor B2C (NL/ENG).
We are currently looking for a Learning & Development Advisor. Within this function, you will assist professionals in finding a certified learning program that aligns with their requirements and aspirations.
Your job consists of 2 main responsibilities: assist professionals with their learning needs and develop product- & market intelligence.
Assist professionals on their learning journey
As a Learning & Development Advisor, your main responsibility lies within the contact with professionals who have shown an interest towards one or more of our programs. Using your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will reach out to these individuals via calls, emails, online meetings, info sessions, webinars or other communication channels to provide them with further information, address their queries, and guide them through the registration process.
By being approachable and empathetic, you will create a warm and supportive atmosphere during these interactions, making potential participants feel valued and understood. You will act as their dedicated contact person throughout the buying journey, ensuring that they receive personalized attention and assistance at every stage.
While doing so, you will utilize your tech-savvy nature to input relevant data into our sales management system, helping to maintain an organized and streamlined pipeline. Collaborating closely with the marketing team, you will actively contribute to filling the pipeline by identifying potential leads and converting them into participants.
Your proactivity and process-driven mindset enables you to continuously improve and develop methods, procedures, and strategies that optimize the conversion process.
By building and nurturing strong relationships with interested professionals and the whole AMS-team, you will play a vital role in the success of the team.
Develop product- and market intelligence
You understand the unique nature and value of each program and you are fluent in translating this towards our target customers.
You will foster a close relationship with the program director of your assigned programs. By collaborating with them, you will gain valuable insights into the program's unique selling points (USPs) and tailor your approach to effectively address potential participants' needs and aspirations.
You work closely with our marketing department. Your active involvement in the creation of promotional materials, such as brochures, banners, website content, and marketing campaigns, will contribute to maximizing the impact of our programs.
You will also work closely with the Learning & Development advisors from other business units, with whom you will identify and implement new methods and procedures that enhance the conversion process.
- You possess a genuine passion for education and believe in the value of lifelong learning;
- Being an extravert, you effortlessly connect with individuals from all backgrounds. Listening and helping others come naturally to you;
- As a hands-on and proactive individual, you thrive in an autonomous work environment;
- Your excellent teamwork skills enable you to engage with diverse stakeholders: students, academics, management, etc;
- You are process-driven, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in your tasks;
- Your self-starter attitude reflects your creativity and innovative mindset;
- You enjoy bringing your enthusiasm and humor to your job;
- You have good insights in numbers, data, and reporting;
- Your tech-savvy nature includes experience in working with CRM systems, preferably knowledge of HubSpot;
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organizational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resumé and motivation letter via this link to Victoria Hermans, HR Officer.
- You can apply until October 1st, 2023 via the application link. Resumé and motivation letter are required;
- A first interview with the hiring manager and during the week of October 9, 2023
- A written assignment to be completed at home before the second interview;
- A second interview with a potential new colleague and HR;
- An online assessment.