Customer Experience Manager - Master Classes & Customized Programs
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization in order to create impact as an individual, business team, company, or organization.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
The Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager for our Master Classes and Customized Programs for professionals. To already catch a glance of our master classes team, you can check out this video.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you are responsible for a smooth, warm and professional learning experience for our professional participants during the whole journey (from registration until the end of the program).
- As a true host, you are eager to help our participants in every way and will be in close contact during their program. You help solve practical (unexpected) problems that the participants may encounter (1st line incidents) during their program. You are always looking for an appropriate solution. You are flexible and open to support our participants during their challenging and dynamic learning journey.
- As a true organizer, you ensure that everything is prepared before the start of the program and each session and that everything is communicated with your stakeholders. You work closely with the Academic/Program Director to ensure a professional implementation of the curriculum.
You will be part our Master Classes and Customized programs teams and work closely with the people in these teams as well as with other customer experience managers. Furthermore, you will be working together with other stakeholders like professors, the finance team, the catering team, etc.
- Making the customer happy is your main driver. You do this in a pro-active way, from a deep understanding what customers expect when they embark upon a challenging learning journey;
- Hospitality is in your veins. You like interacting with people, cater to their needs and wishes, and act with attention for details;
- You have a can-do and can-improve attitude. You are continuously on the lookout for optimization of the entire service in our pursuit of "top learning experience";
- You are an enthusiastic person, have a high drive and love working in an ambitious/passionate team;
- You are self-reliant and are curious to know how to solve a problem;
- You enjoy being the go-to person for your customers but also enjoy working on administrative tasks;
- You have a strong process-oriented mind, enjoying implementing and gradually improving processes to guarantee a high quality outcome. Although working independently is no problem, collaboration is a must-have for your work environment;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours, meaning you are willing to occasionally work evenings to facilitate events and to travel for seminars;
- You are very hands-on in working with Microsoft Office and in general an IT-savvy person;
- Your main working place will be the campus of Antwerp Management School, but as some programs take place within companies, travel within Belgium might occur occasionally;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (speaking, writing, reading).
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international business schools. Our organisational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and staff come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
You will work in a highly flexible environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp.
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds to impact the world’.
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resumé and motivation letter via to Victoria Hermans, HR Officer.