Senior Researcher Applied Organizational Neurosciences
At Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalization to create impact as an individual, a business team, a company, or an organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of gender, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Senior Researcher Applied Organizational Neurosciences for the Acerta / AMS NeuroTrainingLab, led by Prof. dr. Steven Poelmans.
- Developing of literature studies and research reports;
- Development and evaluation of psychological tests and biometric wearables;
- Data collection and analysis.
- Planning and organization of research activities;
- Internal and external communication with and coordination of researchers and participants in research;
- Data management.
- A passion for learning and development of individuals in organizations;
- Applicable knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Experience with advanced statistics and programs (SPSS, Excel, MS Teams);
- Experience with biometric instruments and software (IMotions, EEG, skin conductance);
- Organizational talent, initiative and curiosity;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Language skills: Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is considered a plus.
A full-time, fixed-term contract, with prospect of a longer term engagement.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organizational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send yourand via this link to Victoria Hermans, HR Officer. Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.