Neuropsychology Lab Assistant & Coordinator (part-time)
At the Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalisation in order to create impact as an individual, business team, company, or organization.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organization, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice.
The Antwerp Management School aims to maximize diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of sex, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a part-time Neuropsychology Lab Assistant & Coordinator for the Acerta / AMS NeuroTrainingLab, led by Prof. dr. Steven Poelmans.
The Acerta / AMS NeuroTrainingLab is a development and research methodology for emotional and social intelligence, adaptability and leadership that uses competence measurements and biometric indicators. Your main functions would consist of:
- Planning and organization of NeuroTrainingLab sessions;
- Internal and external coordination with AMS program coordinators, client company coordinators, observer-coaches, actors, and IT staff;
- Management and programming using the dedicated administration software EQqualia;
- Support with preparing the NeuroTrainingLab set-up and recording of the sessions;
- Support with putting on the biometric instruments for measuring EEF and GSR;
- Creation of online access to NeuroTrainingLab reports and videos;
- Data collection, organization, and analysis.
- Bachelor-level education;
- Education in social sciences and specifically psychology is considered a plus;
- Language skills: Dutch and English. Knowledge of French or Spanish is a plus;
- Passion for learning and development of individuals in organizations;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational talent, initiative and curiosity;
- Knowledge of programs (Microsoft office).
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organisational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun. Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
BBesides an attractive a salary with benefit , AMS offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional. For example, you will have the opportunity to follow the training in the NeuroLeadership Academy to become an observer in the NeuroTrainingLab.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’. In sum, a job that has an impact!