Customer/Learning Experience Manager (Reserve List)
Please note that currently we aren't actively recruiting for this position. If you apply for this position and are deemed suitable by our selection panel, you will be placed on our reserve list. Being included on this list does not imply any entitlement to employment at Antwerp Management School.
At the Antwerp Management School (AMS), an internationally renowned business school with its roots and main branch in the bustling heart of Antwerp, both young and experienced professionals are supported and guided in their quest for healthy growth and sustainable professionalisation in order to create impact as an individual, business team, company, or organisation.
We are a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented organisation, driven by an enthusiastic team. Our faculty experts and employees make every effort to offer our customers permanent learning experiences by sharing their state-of-the-art expertise and relevant insights that really matter in daily practice. Click here to get a taste of the atmosphere on campus.
The Antwerp Management School aims to maximise diversity and would like to encourage everyone – regardless of sex, religion, ideology, origins, language, functional impairments, etc. – to apply.
Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a Customer/Learning Experience Manager for our Full-Time Masters (FTM) team.
As a Customer/Learning Experience Manager you are the face of one or more Full-Time Master Programs. As the first point of contact for our Masters students you ensure that they have an amazing learning experience during their academic year at AMS.
Your tasks consists of:
Developing and updating the content of our FTM programs considering the market orientation in tandem with the Academic Director.
Optimizing the selection procedure and participating in the student admission process: in the form of reviewing applications and conducting interviews with potential students.
Providing excellent customer service; acting as the go-to person to who the students can turn to with all their questions.
Giving optimal support to our students during their learning process, and to the professors in carrying out their teaching assignments.
Coordinating with the professors, the students and the internal services to ensure everyone is on the same page and ensure expectations are managed accordingly.
Successfully organizing and coordinating the program activities (events, company visits, lunches) in collaboration with the administrative support for all operational actions for your prospective Masters.
Representing the FTM team during student council events, international dinners hosted by the students, panel debates,… which are held at non-standard working hours. Going abroad to accompany the students at seminars, excursions or to be present at fairs.
Evaluating the Master program and the provided services by gathering information from various stakeholders; formulating and implementing adjustments to the Master program.
Developing and maintaining a network of "stakeholders" for the Master(s): companies, guest lecturers, press, alumni, etc to ensure each cohort has an optimal experience and industry exposure.
Creating, managing, and tracking your programs budget while being conscious of your budget at all times.
- You are continuously on the lookout for optimization of the entire service in our pursuit of "top learning experience".
- You maintain a strong customer focus in your approach and are always eager to help.
- You embody a pro-active work ethic with a “can-do” attitude to provide excellent customer service.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; always on the hunt for new opportunities, you enjoy developing business relationships. Although working independently is no problem, collaboration is a must-have for your work environment.
- You feel energized by engaging in a fast-paced work environment often taking up multiple projects or tasks at once.
- You love working in a team convinced by the idea that you can achieve more together as a team than alone.
- Your strong communication skills enable you to switch easily between communication with our students and organizations.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours, meaning you are willing to occasionally work evenings to facilitate events and to travel abroad for seminars and excursions (evening or weekend work is compensated with additional days of rest).
- You are fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading). Being fluent in Dutch or other languages is a plus.
You will be part of one of the world’s leading international management schools. Our organisational culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues. Our aim is to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
Our customers and many of our staff members come from every corner of the globe, giving AMS a strong international vibe.
Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your own entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work–life balance that works for you.
You will work in a hip and sustainable environment in the very heart of Antwerp. Check out our new campus in this video: Boogkeers
Besides an appealing salary with benefits, AMS offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and to grow as a professional.
Our motto truly encapsulates what we represent: ‘Opening minds, to impact the world’
In sum, a job that has an impact!
Send your resumé and motivation letter via this link to Victoria Hermans, HR Officer. Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.